Council Boards, Commissions, Committees and Other Bodies
Citizen Advisory Groups (“CAGs”) Notice of Vacancies 7/2/20
- Commission on Homelessness
- Community Relations Commission
- Cultural Arts Commission
- Downtown Design Review Committee
- Library Board
- Mobilehome Park Rent Review Board
- Parks and Recreation and Community Services Commission
- Planning Commission
- Senior Services Commission
To be eligible for appointment to any Citizen Advisory Group, an individual must meet all of the following requirements.
- Eighteen years of age;
- Resident of the City of Oxnard;
- Not presently a member of any CAG;
- Completed application on file with City Clerk.
Interested persons can obtain a CAG Application from the Oxnard City Clerk’s Office at 300 W. Third Street, Fourth Floor during regular office hours. Applications for the above boards and commissions are presented to City Councilmembers for consideration as openings occur or when terms expire.
Applications may be submitted for consideration on an ongoing basis and are retained for two years. No individual may be appointed to a board, commission, or committee without a current application on file in the City Clerk’s Office. City of Oxnard employees and elected officials, and their relatives, are ineligible to apply for CAG membership.
For further information, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 385-7803.
City Clerk’s Office