The Oxnard Cultural Arts Programs strive to enhance the lives of residents through the promotion of art in all its forms. As such, the Oxnard Cultural and Community Services Department along with the Cultural Arts Commission work to bring opportunities to both individual artists and local organizations to continue improving the Oxnard experience.
Cultural Arts Programs include:
- Arts In Public Places Grant Programs
- Downtown Mural Project
- Downtown Arts Hub Projects (Coming Soon)
ARTS IN PUBLIC PLACES GRANT PROGRAM (AIPP)
Applicants must register for one of the Mandatory Applicant Workshops by clicking here
2019 Grant Forms
- 2019 Request for Proposals – download
- 2019 Project Grant Application – download
- 2019 Operating Grant Application – download
- 2019 Applicant Workshop Registration
DOWNTOWN MURAL PROJECT
The City of Oxnard will be having its first mural installations by the end of 2019. The Cultural Arts Commission has been working on this project since October 2018 and looks forward to seeing the project complete by the end of 2019.