Riverpark Fountain Maintenance Update – June 1, 2020
As we progress with the fountain repair project, we have contracted with an outside vendor to allow the pump system to continue operating. The temporary pumps should be in place and operational by the middle of June. We appreciate everyone’s patience in this matter as we move forward in renovating the fountain pump system and vault enclosure.”If you have any questions, please contact the Special Districts office at (805) 385-7578.
Riverpark Trail System
The final phase of the trail system is now open from dawn to dusk daily. Due to the current Corona Virus emergency, the Grand Opening celebration that was planned for Saturday, March 21 at 10:30 a.m. has been CANCELLED. If you have any questions, please contact the Special Districts office at (805) 385-7578.
The Tennis Courts are now open, but please respect the social distancing guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Special Districts Office at (805) 385-7578.
Riverpark Community Facilities District 5
Community Facilities District No. 5 (Riverpark) was established in 2005 to pay for the cost and expense of providing public services to the Riverpark development, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Maintenance of parks, parkways, and open space.
- Recreation program services, library services, maintenance services for elementary and secondary school sites and structures, and the operation and maintenance of museums and cultural facilities.
- Flood and storm protection services.
- Costs incurred in establishing the district and creating the levy of the special tax, financial adviser fees and expenses, appraisal and price point study costs, maintenance reserves, and district counsel fees and expenses.
- Ongoing administrative fees of the district, the City and any trustee, fiscal agent or financial administrator related to the district.
- Reimbursement of costs related to the formation of the district advanced by the City, any landowner in the district, or any party related to any of the foregoing, as well as reimbursement of any costs advanced by the City, any landowner in the district or any party related to any of the foregoing, for services, fees or other purposes or costs of the district.
- Police protection services.
- Fire protection and suppression services.
- Ambulance and paramedic services.
- Local park, recreation, parkway, and open-space facilities.
Riverpark is a non-bonded district for maintenance and does not expire.
|Annual Report – Fiscal Year 2018-2019||– 824 KB|
|Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Annual Tax Resolution||– 135 KB|
Garcia’s Contractor Maintenance Schedule – Subject to Change
File Viewing Information
|This page contains Adobe Acrobat PDF (.pdf) files.
To view PDF documents please download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Special Districts Division
Last Updated: June 1, 2020