Riverpark Community Facilities District 5
Community Facilities District No. 5 (Riverpark) was established in 2005 to pay for the cost and expense of providing public services to the Riverpark development, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Maintenance of parks, parkways, and open space.
- Recreation program services, library services, maintenance services for elementary and secondary school sites and structures, and the operation and maintenance of museums and cultural facilities.
- Flood and storm protection services.
- Costs incurred in establishing the district and creating the levy of the special tax, financial adviser fees and expenses, appraisal and price point study costs, maintenance reserves, and district counsel fees and expenses.
- Ongoing administrative fees of the district, the City and any trustee, fiscal agent or financial administrator related to the district.
- Reimbursement of costs related to the formation of the district advanced by the City, any landowner in the district, or any party related to any of the foregoing, as well as reimbursement of any costs advanced by the City, any landowner in the district or any party related to any of the foregoing, for services, fees or other purposes or costs of the district.
- Police protection services.
- Fire protection and suppression services.
- Ambulance and paramedic services.
- Local park, recreation, parkway, and open-space facilities.
Riverpark is a non-bonded district for maintenance and does not expire.
|Annual Report – Fiscal Year 2017-2018||– 824 KB|
|Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Annual Tax Resolution||– 135 KB|
Bright View Contractor Maintenance Schedule – Subject to Change
- Landscape Maintenance Calendar
- Mow Schedule
- Sports Fields Maintenance Calendar
- Landscape Maintenance Sequences Schedule
Landscape Maintenance Inspection Reports
Sports Fields Inspection Reports
File Viewing Information
|This page contains Adobe Acrobat PDF (.pdf) files.
To view PDF documents please download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Special Districts Division
Last Updated: November 1, 2018