If you have any questions regarding the information that is provided below or any other concerns, please contact the Special Districts office at (805) 385-7578.
Riverpark – Playgrounds
Vineyards Park and East Park playgrounds will be closed while they are being resurfaced with playground rubber. The playgrounds are expected to re-open by May 25th.
Please note that the restrooms will be closed from 8:00 pm until 7:00 am daily.
Please be aware that if there are windy weather conditions, the fountain may be turned off intermittently, but the smaller ones will remain on whenever possible. This is to prevent water from blowing onto the sidewalks. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Riverpark Trail System – OPEN
The Riverpark Trail System has now reopened. Thank you for your patience whilst repairs were being made.
Riverpark Dog Park – OPEN
Please note that the Dog Park is closed every Thursday morning from Dawn until Noon for maintenance. If this is not done on a regular basis, the quality of the dog park will go down and will cause it to be closed for longer periods of time.
The Tennis Courts are now open.
Riverpark Community Facilities District 5
Community Facilities District No. 5 (Riverpark) was established in 2005 to pay for the cost and expense of providing public services to the Riverpark development, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Maintenance of parks, parkways, and open space.
- Recreation program services, library services, maintenance services for elementary and secondary school sites and structures, and the operation and maintenance of museums and cultural facilities.
- Flood and storm protection services.
- Costs incurred in establishing the district and creating the levy of the special tax, financial adviser fees and expenses, appraisal and price point study costs, maintenance reserves, and district counsel fees and expenses.
- Ongoing administrative fees of the district, the City and any trustee, fiscal agent or financial administrator related to the district.
- Reimbursement of costs related to the formation of the district advanced by the City, any landowner in the district, or any party related to any of the foregoing, as well as reimbursement of any costs advanced by the City, any landowner in the district or any party related to any of the foregoing, for services, fees or other purposes or costs of the district.
- Police protection services.
- Local park, recreation, parkway, and open-space facilities.
Riverpark is a non-bonded district for maintenance and does not expire.
CFD No. 5 Riverpark Annual Report FY 2022-23
Resolution 15,584 of Intent to Levy CFD 5 FY 2022-23
CFD 5 Revised Reserve Study – Riverpark – July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021
Annual Report – Fiscal Year 2021-2022
Recorded Notice of Special Tax Lien – District Formation
Joint Use Agreement – Riverpark Fire Station
Riverpark Specific Plan (Rev. August 2012)
Joint Use Agreement – Rio School District
Joint Use Agreement – Rio School District (First Amendment)
Garcia’s Contractor Maintenance Schedule – Subject to Change
- Landscape Maintenance Calendar
- Mowing Schedule
- Landscape Maintenance Sequences Schedule
- Weed Abatement Schedule
- Ball Fields Schedule
- Dog Park Schedule
- Nature Trail Schedule
Residents, please refer to the “Landscape Maintenance Sequences Schedule” above for an explanation on the color coding pertaining to the various areas within Riverpark.
Inspection Reports – Blue Area
Inspection Reports – Green Area
Inspection Reports – Yellow Area
Inspection Reports – Red Area
Special Districts Division
Last Updated: March 23, 2023
File Viewing Information
|This page contains Adobe Acrobat PDF (.pdf) files.
To view PDF documents please download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.