Surplus Mobile Home Bid
The City of Oxnard Affordable Housing and Rehabilitation Division (AHRD) is requesting bids for a surplus mobile home in Sunny Acres Senior 55+ Active Mobile Home Park located at 4022 Mockingbird Lane, Oxnard, CA 93033. This 2005 Palm Harbor model, 2 bdrm, 1 bath 48′ X 15’6″ singlewide has 5 rooms total with foyer and dining areas. Laundry area located in hallway off kitchen and dining area. Has porch and carport. Handy with tools? If you know how to make repairs and/or coordinate contractors, this is up your alley. Good-sized lot (103,287 sq. ft.)
Sunny Acres is a 55+ Active Mobile Home Community located in the southern end of Oxnard near beaches, the base, and has a clubhouse, pool and RV storage on site. It is also near Oxnard College, College Park, Strawberry Festival and other amenities.
Park management approves residency for the mobile home and has exterior property maintenance requirements for all mobile home units. Bidder to inquire with Park for more information.
Video to view mobile home:
- Sales Flyer/ Folleto de ventas (Flyer English) (Flyer Español)
- Appraisal – includes list of possible repairs/ Evaluación – incluye lista de reparaciones posibles (Disponible únicamente en inglés) (Click here to open appraisal)
- Floor plan/ Diseño de planta (Disponible únicamente en inglés) (Click here to view floor plan)
- Sunny Acres MHP Required Repairs List / Lista de Reparaciones Requeridas de Sunny Acres Parque de Casas Móviles (Disponible únicamente en inglés) (Click here for list)
- Obtain an application from email@example.com or call Tami Henschel, manager at (805) 488-2112. Manager will sign certification form needed for bid submittal when she receives completed application. (see #2 under Minimum bid)/Obtenga una solicitud de firstname.lastname@example.org o llame a Tami Henschel, la administradora al (805) 488-2112. La administradora firmará el formulario de certificación necesario para el envío de la oferta cuando reciba la solicitud completa. (ver # 2 bajo oferta mínima)
More information: Call Mary Chappell at (805) 385-7402 or
Minimum bid: $47,000. Appraised October 29, 2018 for $70,000. Two forms required as bid:
- Bid form (Click here for English) or (Click here for Spanish) (use link to form)
- Certification that Applicant Submitted Complete Application for Park Residency. (Click here to open form)
Submit both forms for the offer to: Oxnard AHRD, attn.: Mary Chappell
435 South D Street, Oxnard, CA 93030
When: no later than 5:00 pm, Thursday, February 28, 2019.
A bid box will be in lobby or call Mary Chappell at (805) 385-7402 on lobby phone to turn in if box is not available.
AHRD will not accept faxes or emails of bid documents as a bid submission.