Learn about your new energy choices!
Did you get your Clean Power Alliance enrollment notice in the mail recently and wonder what your new rate will be?
We’re happy to announce that you can now compare your options with our helpful new online bill calculator! Click the image below to go to the calculator.
For any further questions on understanding your rate, feel free to contact their Customer Service Center at 888-585-3788 (TTY: 323-214-1296) or customerservice@
Lost track of that mailer that was sent to you? Or want to learn more about your choices with Clean Power Alliance and how to switch between rate options or opt out? Visit their website at www.cleanpoweralliance.org.
2019 Brings New Green Energy Program and More Flexibility
How does it work?
Do I have to take any action?
- Do nothing, and 100% of your energy will come from renewable sources. This is best for the environment and may increase your electrical bill about 7-9%.
- Select the 50% clean option and your bill should remain about the same.
- Select the 36% clean option for a 1-2% decrease in your bill.
Will my bill look different?
- The CPA generates renewable energy and delivers it through your existing provider, which for Oxnard is Southern California Edison.
- Southern California Edison (SCE) will continue to deliver power, send you an SCE bill, and resolve any electrical service issues.
- You will see a new line item on your bill for CPA, this represents the cost to generate clean energy and replaces an SCE fee.
How do I make my selection?
- Those selecting the Green option don’t need to take any action. You will automatically switch to 100% renewable sources in February of 2019.
- If you want to select another option, or change your preference, visit The CPA website for instructions.
Where can I find more information?