Businesses and non-profit organizations located in Oxnard that generate less than 220 pounds of hazardous waste per month can participate in the Conditionally Exempt Small Quantity Generator (CESQG) Program. CESQG’s may qualify for a limited amount of FREE hazardous waste disposal.
A complete description of your hazardous waste is necessary to determine whether the waste can be accepted into the program. You will be required to provide the following information:
- Name, address, and phone number of your company.
- Estimate how much waste is generated per month and per year.
- Chemical name or trade name of waste to be disposed of.
- Size, type, and the number of containers to be brought in.
- Your generator ID number (generator IDs are provided by the California Department of Toxic Substances Control).
Appointments are required and are available on the second Thursday of each month. For more information contact Clean Harbors, Oxnard’s contracted service provider, at 805-987-0717.
|January 13||April 14||July 14||October 13|
|February 10||May 12||August 11||November 10|
|March 10||June 9||September 8||December 8|