Businesses and non-profit organizations located in Oxnard that generate less than 220 pounds of hazardous waste per month can participate in the Conditionally Exempt Small Quantity Generator (CESQG) Program. CESQG’s may qualify for a limited amount of FREE hazardous waste disposal.
A complete description of your hazardous waste is necessary to determine whether the waste can be accepted into the program. You will be required to provide the following information:
- Name, address and phone number of your company.
- Estimate of how much waste is generated per month and per year.
- Chemical name or trade name of waste to be disposed.
- Size, type and number of containers to be brought in.
- Your generator ID number (generator ID’s are provided by the California Department of Toxic Substances Control).
Appointments are required and are available the second Thursday of each month. For more information contact Clean Harbors, Oxnard’s contracted service provider, at 805-987-0717.
|January 14||April 8||July 8||October 14|
|February 11||May 13||August 12||November 11|
|March 11||June 10||September 9||December 9|