ABCmouse.com for Libraries gives children access to its comprehensive online learning resource that includes language and literacy, math, social studies, arts, and music— for children ages 2 through 6 (and up). Accessible from a library public computer only; please ask a librarian if you need assistance.
- Great Websites for Kids – Association of Library Service for Children
Find the best websites for kids on the internet all in one place!
- International Children’s Digital Library
Freely-accessible children’s books online in several languages, including in Spanish, but also in Swahili, Mongolian and Yiddish, among many diverse choices. Provided by the International Children’s Digital Library Foundation, a non-profit that works closely with the University of Maryland.
- Internet Public Library KidSpace
Find great websites for kids. Sorted by category
- Multnomah County Library Homework Help Links
Links by subject to a number of different websites.
Science and Health
- The Exploratorium, San Francisco
Hands on science
- Kid’s Health
How to stay healthy, how body works, and more
- NASA Space Place
Play games and find out information about current and past NASA missions, astronomy and more.
- Science Fair Project Guide
Choose a topic, get ideas, links to experiments
- Ben’s Guide to Government
Learn all about how government works
Learning activities and games from government websites
- Stately Knowledge: Internet Public Library
Find out information about each state
- World Geography- Smithsonian
Learn about the countries, continents and more.
Arts and Music
- National Gallery of Art for Kids
Find out about artists and works of art
- Kids Space
Create your own stories and art and share them
page last updated: September 11, 2021