There are eight small study rooms located on the second floor of the Main Library available for public use. Each study room will accommodate a maximum of four people.
South Oxnard Branch Library
The South Oxnard Branch Library has four study rooms available for public use. Each study room will accommodate a maximum of eight people.
Study Room Guidelines
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Study room time is limited to two hours
- There is no fee to use study rooms.
- Study rooms are not soundproof and are intended for quiet study. No disruptive noise or loud talking, including on the cell phone, is allowed.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- Rooms are to be left in a tidy condition.
- All library guidelines and the Code of Conduct must be followed as elsewhere in the library.
page last updated: June 16, 2020