There are eight small study rooms located on the second floor of the Main Library available for public use. Each study room will accommodate a maximum of four people. Study room time is limited to two hours.
South Oxnard Branch Library
The South Oxnard Branch Library has four study rooms available for public use. Each study room will accommodate a maximum of eight people. There is no time limit.
Study Room Guidelines
- Rooms are occupied on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is no fee to use study rooms.
- Study rooms are not soundproof and are intended for quiet study. No disruptive noise or loud talking, including on the cell phone, is allowed.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- Rooms are to be left in a tidy condition.