- [Are dogs allowed to run around in the beach and park?]
- [How many jolly jumpers are allowed in a park?]
- [Do I need a permit to have a jolly jumper at the park?]
- [Do you take care of trees in front of a home?]
- [What are the parks hours?]
- [How can I reserve one of the pavilions at Oxnard Beach Park?]
- [Do I need to make a reservation to have a party at the park?]
- [Is this Parks and Recreation?]
How many jolly jumpers are allowed in a park?
Two are allowed in a neighborhood park and three in a community park like Beck, College, Community Center East and West, Del Sol, Oxnard Beach and Southwest Community Park.
Do I need to make a reservation to have a party at the park?
No, reservations to have a party at most of the parks are not needed, these are on a first-come-first serve basis, except College Park fenced-in area, Del Sol Park barbecue covered area and Oxnard Beach park pavilions.