Community invited to complete surveys on Library, Recreation and Community Services programs through Feb. 28, 2017
OXNARD, Calif.–The City’s Cultural and Community Services Department invites community members to complete brief online surveys related to the department’s Library Division and Recreation and Community Services Division through Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2017. The two surveys will help in the prioritization of funds and planning of future programming.
The public can access the surveys online in English and in Spanish at oxnardrec.org. Hard copies of the surveys will also be available at the following locations:
- Wilson Senior Center, 350 N. C St.
- Palm Vista Senior Center, 801 S. C St.
- South Oxnard Center (Youth and Senior Center), 200 E. Bard Rd.
- Downtown Main Library, 251 S. A St.
- South Oxnard Branch Library, 4300 Saviers Rd.
- Colonia Branch Library, 1500 Camino Del Sol #26
- Colonia Gym, 195 Marquita St.
- Oxnard PAL, 350 S. K St.
- Channel Islands Racquet Club, 801 Hobson Way
- Recreation Office, 305 W. Third St.
- Southwinds Youth Center, 300 W. Clara St.
- Rio Vista Gym, 3050 Thames River Dr.
- Oxnard Service Center, 214 S. C St.
- Carnegie Art Museum, 424 S. C St.
The City of Oxnard is a full-service general law city incorporated in 1903. Oxnard is the largest and most populous city in the County of Ventura, serving 200,000 culturally diverse residents. Read more about the City of Oxnard at www.oxnard.org. Follow us on social media at www.twitter.com/CityofOxnard (@CityofOxnard), www.facebook.com/CityofOxnard and www.vimeo.com/cityofoxnard.