2022 Community Recognition Awards
Presented by the Community Relations Commission
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS IS SEPTEMBER 9, 2022
The CRC proposed, and the City Council approved, the Community Recognition Awards program in 1989. These awards recognize deserving individuals and groups that continue to work to support the mission of the Community Relations Commission in the Oxnard community.
- As a citizen advisory group of the City of Oxnard, the Community Relations Commission (CRC) is empowered to:
- Promote mutual understanding and respect among all minority and non minority groups;
- Facilitate inter-group harmony through educational and cultural activities;
- Mediate prejudice, discrimination and racism; and Promote fair housing and equal employment opportunity.
- Any youth, senior, individual, business, or organization that works or performs community services in Oxnard is eligible to be nominated.
- Any person may nominate another youth, senior, individual, business, or organization. Selection Review Committee members are not eligible for nomination.
The CRC will present the awards to the outstanding youth, senior, individual, business and organization at a City Council meeting (date to be determined) in the City Council Chambers at 305 West Third Street, Oxnard, California
There are two ways you may submit your Nomination Form.
- Fill-out the online form below or
- Download the form here.
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATION
Deadline for nominations is September 9, 2022, at 5 p.m.
If you prefer not to email the nomination form, you may also submit in person or mail directly to:
City of Oxnard
City Manager’s Office
Attn: Martha Guillen
300 West Third Street, 4th Floor
Oxnard, CA 93030