The HTE Click2Gov Customer Information System provides customers the ability to view their utility bills over a secure Internet connection. Customers can also view comprehensive, current account information, billing history, and service and consumption summaries over the Internet.
This service is unavailable from 2:00 AM to 3:00 AM daily.
- Residential Application
- Multiple Unit Residential Application
- Residential-Real Estate Agent Application
- Residential-Property Management Agent Application
- Fire Hydrant Application
- Fire Hydrant Credit Card Deposit Payment Form
- Construction Refuse Account Application
- Commercial Application
- Construction Refuse Account Credit Card Payment Form
- Commercial Refuse Only Application
- Acceptance of Responsibility- Add & Drop Form
Online Customer Service Forms
Water customers can apply for water conservation devices and landscape transformation rebates online. Rebates are available on a first come, first served basis.
City of Oxnard
805-385-7816 or 805-487-4011