The HTE Click2Gov Customer Information System provides customers the ability to view their utility bills over a secure Internet connection. Customers can also view comprehensive, current account information, billing history, and service and consumption summaries over the Internet.
If you have any billing questions, please contact the City at (805) 385-7816.
Thank you for your patience as we work to upgrade our software programs to better serve our community.
This service is unavailable from 2:00 AM to 3:00 AM daily.
- Residential Application
- Multiple Unit Residential Application
- Residential-Real Estate Agent Application
- Residential-Property Management Agent Application
- Fire Hydrant Application
- Construction Refuse Account Application
- Commercial Application
- Commercial Refuse Only Application
- Acceptance of Responsibility- Add & Drop Form
Online Customer Service Forms
Water customers can apply for water conservation devices and landscape transformation rebates online. Rebates are available on a first come, first served basis.
City of Oxnard
805-385-7816 or 805-487-4011