Moving to Oxnard? It’s a great place to call home!
Imagine a quiet, seaside town on the Pacific, where pristine stretches of coastline provide the perfect setting for sunset-watching or a sunrise stroll. An eclectic assortment of beachfront homes afford breathtaking views. Life is peaceful here without being too isolating. You’ve got access to all of the modern conveniences you need, and should you desire a taste of big-city life, Los Angeles is within easy driving distance.
Or, if you’d like a change of scenery without the congestion of L.A., just head in the opposite direction; you’ll soon arrive in Santa Barbara, one of California’s loveliest cities.
- Order a “Relocation Packet” from the Oxnard Chamber of Commerce
- Click here for information about utilities, cable providers, schools are more.
Relocating Your Business
Considering Oxnard for a business relocation?
There’s a vitality here. A dynamic, vibrant environment where businesses grow and people thrive. Oxnard is a city that provides all the advantages of a diverse city …… first class transportation and educational systems, a strong workforce, and outstanding entertainment and recreational opportunities.
Contact the Licensing Office at (805) 385-7817 for information on obtaining a Business Tax Certificate to operate in Oxnard.
- Contact our Greater Oxnard Economic Development Corporation for Business Assistance.
- Visit our Business & Economic Development Information Resources.
- In 1995, the Los Angeles Times Newspaper (Business Section) recognized Oxnard’s business-friendly attitude as being the best in Ventura County.
- In 1998, Outlook Magazine ranked Oxnard third among 30 California cities as most suitable for relocating a business.
- Yahoo! Internet Life Magazine (May 2002) stated that Ventura County is the 21st most “wired” area in the country and remains among the Nation’s Internet elite. In compiling its rankings, Yahoo! Life looked at such things as Internet use; user sophistication, which includes broadband usage; number of domain names and the number of Web sites about a city in Yahoo!’s local guides, plus the number and quality of local government sites.