2023 CALENDAR OF COUNCIL / COMMITTEE MEETINGS
GENERAL MEETING INFO
Beginning April 5, 2022, the public is invited to attend city meetings in the City Council Chambers or view them from home on Spectrum channel 10, Frontier channel 35, or YouTube at Youtube.com/oxnardnews. (Video recordings of the meeting are also typically available online following the meeting in the city meeting archive section at the bottom of this page.)
PARTICIPATE IN CITY COUNCIL / COMMITTEE MEETINGS IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
1) Public Comments – Attend the Meeting and Submit a Speaker Card to the City Clerk
2) Public Comments – Sign-up to Speak Remotely PRIOR to the Meeting
Click on the Meeting link highlighted below to pre-register for virtual public comments via zoom. Pre-registration closes at 3:00 PM on the day of the meeting.
PRE-REGISTER TO SPEAK REMOTELY
3) Public Comments – Call-in to Speak Remotely DURING the Meeting
To provide public comment during the meeting without prior sign-up (see above) please follow these directions:
- Dial (888) 475-4499 and enter the Meeting ID and Passcode found on the Meeting Agenda. You will be placed in the Zoom waiting room.
- When the presiding officer announces the item on the agenda on which you wish to speak, press *9 to raise your hand which will put you in the speaker queue. Once called on, press *6 to unmute.
All Public Speakers will have up to three minutes to speak.
Public comments on items not on the agenda will be taken at the beginning of the meeting.
Submit an email to email@example.com (Deadline no later than 3 PM) on the day of the meeting. (Please indicate the agenda item number in the subject line). All email correspondence will be forwarded to the City Council/Committee prior to the start of the meeting and made part of the legislative record. The deadline to submit written comments is at 3 PM on the day of the meeting.
YouTube Sign Up
Sign Up for Planning Commission Agenda Notification
Sign Up for Director Hearing Agenda Notification