City Meeting Schedule
GENERAL MEETING INFO
Beginning April 5, 2022, the public is invited to attend city meetings in the City Council Chambers or view them from home on Spectrum channel 10, Frontier channel 35, or YouTube at Youtube.com/oxnardnews. (Video recordings of the meeting are also typically available online following the meeting in the city meeting archive section at the bottom of this page.)
PARTICIPATE IN CITY COUNCIL/COMMITTEE MEETINGS IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
1) Public Comments – Attend the Meeting and Submit a Speaker Card to the City Clerk
2) Public Comments – Sign Up to Speak Remotely PRIOR to the Meeting
Click on the Meeting link highlighted below to sign up using the meeting pre-registration form. Alternatively, contact the office of the city clerk by phone (805-385-7803) or email (email@example.com). Pre-registration closes at 3:00 PM the day of the meeting.
SPEAKER FORM LINKS:
- June 2, 2022 Planning Commission Meeting
- June 7, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
- June 14, 2022 Committee Meetings (coming soon)
3) Public Comments – Call in to Speak Remotely DURING the Meeting
To provide public comment during the meeting without prior sign-up (see above) please follow these directions:
- Dial (888) 475-4499 and enter the Meeting ID and Passcode found on the Meeting Agenda. You will be placed in the Zoom waiting room.
- When the Mayor announces the item on the agenda on which you wish to speak, press *9 to raise your hand which will put you in the speaker queue. Members of the public shall have three minutes to raise their hand to be recognized for the purpose of providing public comment. When you are called on by the City Clerk press *6 to unmute your phone.
During this three-minute time period, public comments may begin and the City Council or staff may discuss the item being considered or briefly respond to public comments.
All Public Speakers will have up to three minutes to speak.
Public comments on items not on the agenda will be taken at the beginning of the meeting. If there are more speakers than can be accommodated during thirty minutes, additional speakers will be given an opportunity to speak at the end of the meeting.
Submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 p.m. on the day of the meeting (Please indicate the agenda item number in the subject line). All email correspondence will be forwarded to the City Council/Committeeprior to the start of the meeting and made part of the legislative record.
YouTube Sign Up