- Preschool to You – Click here for park schedule.
- Camp Serendipity – June 19 – August 11 Click here to register
- Mobile Activity Center (MAC) – June 19 – August 11 – Click here for park schedule.
- Youth & Adult Sports – Click here to register *Registration periods are based on open availability and may close earlier if spaces fill.
- Meet-Up Clean-Up – Click here for the 2023 community clean-up schedule.
- Senior Nutrition Program – Wilson, Palm Vista, and Colonia Senior Centers provide hot meals and home-delivered meals. For more information call 805-385-8028.
- Food Distribution – https://foodshare.com
- Fall Festival – Saturday, October 21, 2023 – 11am – 5 pm. Vendor and Sponsor opportunities! Click here for more information.
City Facilities –
Parks Division – 805-385-7950
- Recreation & Community Services – 805-385-7995 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senior Services – 805-385-8019 or email@example.com.
- Senior Nutrition 805-385-8028 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oxnard PAL – 805-385-7995 or email@example.com
- All facility rentals are currently suspended.
RECREATION & COMMUNITY SERVICES NEWSLETTER
Stay connected with Recreation and Community Services programs and events! Click on image below to view the digital Recreation Activity Guide. Click here to download.
|Sign up today to receive updates, seasonal activity guide, and our bimonthly electronic newsletter!|
City of Oxnard Recreation and Community Services strives to enrich the quality of life for people of all ages by providing safe, positive and active opportunities within our community that embrace diversity and promote social connections, wellness, civic pride, and lifelong learning.
Is this Parks and Recreation?
No, Parks and Recreation was divided some time ago. Parks is now under the Public Works/Maintenance Services Branch at 385-7950.
|305 West Third Street, Oxnard, CA 93030 | Phone: (805) 385-7995 | Fax: (805) 385-7939 | Hours: Mon-Thurs 8am-6pm • Every other Friday 8am-5pm | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|