ATTENTION: COVID-19 CHANGES TO RECREATION PROGRAMS & SERVICES:
Check back regularly for the latest updates.
- Homework Centers – Does your child need assistance with homework? To register click here or call 805-385-7995.
- Senior Nutrition Program – As an alternative to the suspended congregate lunch program, the Wilson and Palm Vista Senior Centers are providing hot meals to-go along with home-delivered meals. For more information call 805-385-8028.
- Food Distribution – https://foodshare.com/covid19/
City Facilities – Closed
- Recreation & Community Services – 805-385-7995 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senior Services – 805-385-8019 or email@example.com.
- Senior Nutrition 805-385-8028 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oxnard PAL – 805-385-7995 or email@example.com
- All facility rentals are currently suspended.
RECREATION & COMMUNITY SERVICES NEWSLETTER
Stay connected with Recreation and Community Services programs and events! Click below to view and download the Newsletter or Activity Guide.
Sign up today to receive updates, quarterly activity guide, and our new bimonthly electronic newsletter!
City of Oxnard Recreation and Community Services strives to enrich the quality of life for people of all ages by providing safe, positive and active opportunities within our community that embrace diversity and promote social connections, wellness, civic pride, and lifelong learning.
|305 West Third Street, Oxnard, CA 93030 | Phone: (805) 385-7995 | Fax: (805) 385-7939 | Hours: Mon-Thurs 8am-6pm • Every other Friday 8am-5pm | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|