- Preschool to You – Beginning September 6 – Click here for park schedule.
- Youth Classes
- Youth & Adult Sports – Click here to register *Registration periods are based on open availability and may close earlier if spaces fill.
- Senior Nutrition Program – As an alternative to the congregate lunch program, the Wilson and Palm Vista Senior Centers are providing hot meals to-go along with home-delivered meals. For more information call 805-385-8028.
- Food Distribution – https://foodshare.com
- Fall Festival – Sunday, October 30 – Plaza Park 10 am – 6 pm
- Tamale Festival – Saturday, December 3 – Plaza Park – 9 am – 6 pm
City Facilities –
Parks Division – 805-385-7950
- Recreation & Community Services – 805-385-7995 or email@example.com.
- Senior Services – 805-385-8019 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senior Nutrition 805-385-8028 or email@example.com.
- Oxnard PAL – 805-385-7995 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All facility rentals are currently suspended.
RECREATION & COMMUNITY SERVICES NEWSLETTER
Stay connected with Recreation and Community Services programs and events! Click on images below to view and download the Newsletter or Recreation Activity Guide.
|Sign up today to receive updates, seasonal activity guide, and our bimonthly electronic newsletter!|
City of Oxnard Recreation and Community Services strives to enrich the quality of life for people of all ages by providing safe, positive and active opportunities within our community that embrace diversity and promote social connections, wellness, civic pride, and lifelong learning.
No, Parks and Recreation was divided some time ago. Parks is now under the Public Works/Maintenance Services Branch at 385-7950.
|305 West Third Street, Oxnard, CA 93030 | Phone: (805) 385-7995 | Fax: (805) 385-7939 | Hours: Mon-Thurs 8am-6pm • Every other Friday 8am-5pm | Email: email@example.com|