As we continue to promote the safety and wellbeing of our community members throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have canceled this year’s traditional Tamale Festival and replaced with our Tamale Festival To-Go program.
We thank you for your understanding as we continue to do our part to keep the community safe. We look forward to welcoming these popular programs back in 2022.
- Halloween Float Tours – Oct 22 -29, click here for schedule.
- Tamale Festival To-Go – Four tasty weeks of Tamales- Nov 4-30. Click here to pre-purchase.
- PreSchool to You – Parent participation classes.
- JUST ADDED- Lego Classes for kids K-8th grades. Register today!
- Youth Sports – Sports agility programs: Volleyball Camp & Football Skills Camp
- Senior Nutrition Program – As an alternative to the suspended congregate lunch program, the Wilson and Palm Vista Senior Centers are providing hot meals to-go along with home-delivered meals. For more information call 805-385-8028.
- Food Distribution – https://foodshare.com
City Facilities –
Parks Division – 805-385-7950
- Recreation & Community Services – 805-385-7995 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senior Services – 805-385-8019 or email@example.com.
- Senior Nutrition 805-385-8028 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oxnard PAL – 805-385-7995 or email@example.com
- All facility rentals are currently suspended.
RECREATION & COMMUNITY SERVICES NEWSLETTER
Stay connected with Recreation and Community Services programs and events! Click on images below to view and download the Newsletter or Recreation Activity Guide.
Sign up today to receive updates, quarterly activity guide, and our new bimonthly electronic newsletter!
City of Oxnard Recreation and Community Services strives to enrich the quality of life for people of all ages by providing safe, positive and active opportunities within our community that embrace diversity and promote social connections, wellness, civic pride, and lifelong learning.
No, Parks and Recreation was divided some time ago. Parks is now under the Public Works/Maintenance Services Branch at 385-7950.
|305 West Third Street, Oxnard, CA 93030 | Phone: (805) 385-7995 | Fax: (805) 385-7939 | Hours: Mon-Thurs 8am-6pm • Every other Friday 8am-5pm | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|