Customer Service Center
Oxnard Transit Center
201 East Fourth St.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Open 365 days per year, including City holidays.
The Oxnard Transit Center (OTC) opened in 1986, providing residents with a two-story, 13,000 square foot brick motiffed building. This regional multi-modal transportation facility offers connections between Los Angeles, local and commuter bus service, Metrolink commuter rail service, Amtrak, Greyhound bus service, VCTC Intercity Service, Gold Coast Transit.
The Oxnard Transit Center showcases an indoor passenger waiting area complete with concessions, public telephones, comfortable seating, restrooms, and security service. Metrolink passengers may also utilize partially enclosed outdoor waiting accommodations on the rail platform. Bus patrons will find eight centrally located bus stops providing convenient connections between regional service providers and local bus routes.
The total facility area is slightly over five acres and includes parking lots, bus and rail loading facilities and landscaped areas.
- Gold Coast Transit District – Operates local bus service in the cities of Ojai, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, and Ventura. For trip planning information visit www.GoldCoastTransit.org or call (805) 487-4222 from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Amtrak – Contact Amtrak for schedule information at 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245) or visit www.amtrak.com
- Greyhound – Contact Greyhound for schedule information at (800) 231-2222 or visit www.greyhound.com
- Metrolink – Contact Metrolink for schedule information at (800) 371-5465 or visit www.metrolinktrains.com
- VCTC– Contact VCTCfor schedule information at (800) 438-1112 or visit www.goventura.org
- Airporter Shuttle – for more information (805) 650-6600 or visit www.venturashuttle.com
- Aztec Travel – for information (805) 487-7831.
- Dante Income Tax and Immigration Service – for information (805) 483-6665 or visit www.dantetax.com
- Dolce Vita snack shop
- The Honorable Julia Brownley, Congresswoman for the 26th Congressional District
- Murillo Jewelry – (805) 483-9101
Park and Ride Facilities
The Oxnard Transit Center has ample parking available for passengers using bus transit or commuter rail service