Parks and Recreation and Community Services Commission
Seven members appointed to advise the City Council and City staff on matters relating to the City’s parks and recreation program. Terms will coincide with the term of the Mayor.
- Advise the city council on all matters pertaining to the parks and recreation and community services activities in the city;
- Serve as a liaison between the city council and the community in matters related to parks and recreation and community services activities;
- Advise city staff on future parks and recreation and community services programs;
- Receive suggestions on general community parks and recreational and community services policy issues and make recommendations to the city council; and
- Prepare and submit an annual report of activities to the city council and make such other reports and recommendations to the city council from time to time as the parks and recreation and community services commission may determine necessary to improve parks and recreation and community services activities in the city.
The current members of the Commission are:
Fourth Wednesday of each month, 5:30 p.m., Council Chambers.
City Clerk’s Office