- Trips are open to anyone 55 years of age or older (caretakers welcome).
- Registration for all trips begins immediately. We accept reservations until the deadline date. If, however, an excursion fills prior to the deadline, we will close reservations and start a waiting list.
- Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-paid basis. WE DO NOT TAKE RESERVATIONS WITHOUT PAYMENT. Credit cards are not accepted at this time.
- Seating on the bus is based on time of reservations. No exceptions.
- Refunds will be given in full ONLY if cancellation is given in writing PRIOR to the reservation deadline date listed under each individual trip.
Registrations are taken at:
City of Oxnard Senior Services
350 N. “C” Street, Oxnard, 93030
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays.
For more information, please call,
Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
Saturday – Thursday October 5 – 10, 2019
Cost: $2,599 Double
Trip includes: airfare transportation to and from the airport 7 Meals. Highlights, Balloon Fiesta, Old town Albuquerque, National Museum of Nuclear Space & History, Indian Cultural Center, Turquoise Trail Santa Fe, Santa Fe School of Cooking
Thursday – October 17, 2019 (pay up by September 10 or until full)
Lotusland is a unique 37-acre estate and botanic garden situated in the foothills of Montecito to the east of Santa Barbara. As we arrive we will be guided on a two-hour walking tour where we’ll see a series of gardens with subtropical and tropical plants from around the world. Involves heavy walking Afterward, we will stop at Los Agaves restaurant for lunch (on your own). Enjoy!
Return 5:00p.m. **
Fillmore & Western Dinner
Saturday – November 16, 2019 (pay by Oct 1 or until full)
All aboard! Join us as we embark on a journey filled with loads of curiosity! Together, we’ll put together the clues to help solve a murder mystery. This thrilling train ride is the perfect combination of entertainment and a mouthwatering dinner.
Return 6:30p.m. **
Thursday – December 5, 2019 (pay by Nov 18 or until full)
Do you enjoy fine dining and Musical theater? For those that do, you’ll have a grate time at Candlelight Pavilion. This venue allows attendees to get experience of a Broadway musical, with the comfort of gourmet meals. There is a dress code, so make sure you dress to impress.
Return 6:00p.m. **
** Please Note: All return times are approximate and depend on a number of factors including unpredictable California traffic.