Grants Management Division administers the City of Oxnard’s HUD entitlement grants.
As an entitlement city, the City of Oxnard annually receives a formula grants through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The CPD formula block grant programs are Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Hearth Emergency Solutions Grant (HESG) Program and HOME Investment Partnership Grant (HOME). Also, contingent upon submission of an approved Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plan. The regulations implementing the CDBG Program are found at 24 CFR Part 570 , HESG Program are found at 24 CFR Part 576 and the HOME Program are found at 24 CFR Part 92. As well as, the Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements are found at Title 2 Part 200. To review the Entitlement Programs in its entirety online, CDBG visit the HUD Exchange online, the HESG Program visit the HUD Exchange online and the HOME visit the HUD Exchange.
Plans under development required by HUD:
- 2020-24 Ventura County Regional Consolidated Plan Draft
- 2020-24 Ventura County Analysis of Impediments Draft
- 2020 Annual Action Plan Draft
- 2020 Annual Action Plan Approved Funding Award
- Citizen Participation Plan Addendum (For CARES Act Funds)
Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
CARES Act Amendment
- 2020 Annual Action Plan CARES Act Amendment Draft
- 2020 Annual Action Plan CARES Act Resources and Approved Activities
2nd Public Hearing Notice (June 16, 2020)
- Notice of Public Hearing & 30-Day Public Review – English
- Notice of Public Hearing & 30-Day Public Review – Spanish