- [Are dogs allowed to run around in the beach and park?]
- [How many jolly jumpers are allowed in a park?]
- [Do I need a permit to have a jolly jumper at the park?]
- [Do you take care of trees in front of a home?]
- [What are the parks hours?]
- [How can I reserve one of the pavilions at Oxnard Beach Park?]
- [Do I need to make a reservation to have a party at the park?]
- [Is this Parks and Recreation?]
Are dogs allowed to run around in the beach and park?
Oxnard has three dog parks: Campus Park at the corner of Fifth and H Streets; Jax’s Windrow Dog Park located in Windrow Park at 3052 North Ventura Rd and Rudy’s Dog Park in College Park located at 3200 S. Rose Avenue. Dogs are allow in all other parks provided they are on leash.
How many jolly jumpers are allowed in a park?
Two are allowed in a neighborhood park and three in a community park like Beck, College, Community Center East and West, Del Sol, Oxnard Beach and Southwest Community Park.
Do I need to make a reservation to have a party at the park?
No, reservations to have a party at most of the parks are not needed, these are on a first-come-first serve basis, except College Park fenced-in area, Del Sol Park barbecue covered area and Oxnard Beach park pavilions.
Parks & Public Grounds(805) 385-7950